Thursday, December 30, 2010

2011 Goals

Not sure if I'll be around a computer this weekend, so better to have this post out in the open! Some of these have to do with weight, some have to do with my career, some with personal life.

We'll start with goals accomplished last year--I had a GREAT 2010!
1. Get on an Upright Citizens Brigade sketch team and on their performer page (I was a writer/performer on one of their Maude (i.e. sketch) teams!)
2. Committed relationship (I have been with my current boyfriend for about 4 months after being single for about 3.5 years)
3. Book a significant paid acting gig (I booked 2 national commercials in December)
4. SAG eligible (I am SAG eligible due to the above achieved goal)

Now for 2011... some of these are carry-overs from last year that I didn't quite achieve:
1. Weigh 125 consistently (carry-over, the lowest I weighed last year was 131.5)
2. Begin a retirement plan
3. Earn enough consistent income per month from acting/voice/writing/creative gigs to quit my day job within a year
4. All ten Less Than Heroic episodes successfully, develop a fan base, enough to create Season 2 (this is a web series about D&D that I'm creating-writing-producing-acting)
5. Book a lead in a feature-length comedy
6. Book a costar on a TV series drama
7. Finish writing Princess One-Woman Musical/screenplay/feature
8. Record about 5 real songs for m y website (pop, jazz, rock, cabaret) and get vocal-coached for them
9. Get an acting manager or theatrical agent
10. Make debt ZERO
11. Move into my own one-bedroom apartment
12. Walk down a red carpet for a film

No comments:

Post a Comment