Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Weight Success!

Current Weight: 132 lbs (per my scale this morning!!)
Starting Weight: 133.5 lbs
Weight Loss This Week: 1.8 lbs (from last entry)
Weight Loss Total: 1.5 lbs

I was so shocked, I weighed myself several times just to be sure.

I guess the defining factor is that over this New Year's weekend, I wrote down everything I ate, no matter how many WW Points they cost me. I also made WW Vegetable Soup yesterday, hopefully to eat for dinner every night this week. Some people say they take the soup to work, but I normally don't have a problem eating healthily during the day--it's those darn NIGHTS that really ruin me. I had 2 cups of it for dinner yesterday.

Also, I worked out 5 total days last week with my cardio videos, and I did a workout last night as well. After the workout, I just drank water because it was 8:45, and I felt that it would be detrimental to eat something that late. I also wasn't hungry. There's something about doing cardio that takes away my appetite--as if the workout itself filled me up. Sometimes, if the workout is VERY rigorous, I'll get hungry about a half hour after the workout, though. Not the case last night.

I normally would wait to log my weight until after I weigh in with Weight Watcher's, but I estimate that with this success, and my vegetable soup every night, I might lose even more weight this week!

2011 is starting out juuuuuuuuuust fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment