Monday, July 19, 2010

Weigh-In #1

Alright folks, here it is. Don't get too excited. But still, get excited.  I'll explain.

Weekends are the HARDEST. THE. HARDEST. times for me. I have no daily structure on the weekends, and normally, it leads to me trying not to eat all day, then by 1 or 2, I'm famished, so I eat anything and everything, then go to a party or a hang-out or something, and long story short, wind up gaining back all the weight I lost during the week. The weekends keep me unable to lose weight.  So, for that reason, I consider today a victory because:

Weight: 133.5 lbs
Weight loss: 0 lbs
Weight loss total: 0 lbs
Starting Weight: 133.5 lbs

So, no change. Who cares?  I managed to get through a weekend. Also, I am INCREDIBLY motivated to shrink those numbers next week. I don't want any more zeroes, folks. I'm done. This has GOT to stop. I've GOT to change my body, and no one can do that but me. So here we go!

For acting news, I just completed the first 37 pages of a screenplay I'm writing. This screenplay is for a HUGE-MONGOUS budget, so in no way do I expect anything right away. However, my goal recently has been to start meeting people who make lengthier projects. I'm kind of bored with the fast turn-around, surface-level comedy projects. I want to do something with real heart and meaning. I figure, if I write a screenplay, I'll probably somehow meet people with similar goals. Of course, my main goal is to act in the features, but hey, this idea I have is super cute--it's a fantasy story about a princess, and I truly believe this poor princess' story needs to be told.

It's a lot easier than I thought it'd be. Of course, I have had the idea in my head for the past 2.5 years, so I know the characters backwards and forwards. It's really cool to see all my ideas formulate their way onto the page. Needless to say, 37 pages in one weekend is not bad, not bad at all. I really like it, and like my weight this week, I am very proud of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment