Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A Compliment!

Even though I've lost only 3 pounds, already I got a compliment from a friend of mine that I looked more "fit and toned." Granted, I have been wearing tighter-fitting clothing as I've become more confident. But also sometimes the pounds aren't the only numbers I need to measure. I haven't done an inches measurement--I wanted to wait until I had lost a solid 5 pounds, but I definitely feel thinner, so I can't wait!

That compliment is completely helping motivate me to stick to my goal and plans!

1 comment:

  1. Amy:

    Hey, ho, leader girl! Congrats on your attitude and commitment. Ruth and I have been so inspired by Chase's journey that we, too, are watching the consumption and upping the activity. We have always known it, but would rather ignore the fact that our life is a product of our choices - solely. Have a GREAT journey.

    Steve McCurdy

    ReplyDelete