Monday, August 23, 2010

Weigh-In #5

Wowzas, this is going to just take a longer time than I thought. No weight loss overall, even though I know I fluctuated lower and higher this week. I had a fun comedy video shoot day all day Saturday, and shoot days can really knock my diet planning out of line, just because of craft services--those things are DANGEROUS.

Current Weight: 131.5 lbs
Starting Weight: 133.5 lbs
Weight Loss This Week: 0 lbs
Weight Loss Total: 2 lbs

I really think this has to be more of a priority for me. I'm going to block out times this week so that I can make sure I get the exercise in that I need, as well as food-planning. Gosh, it really is a constant struggle: every week, every day, every hour, every minute.

I was talking to an actor at the shoot, and he was saying how important it is to really live like an actor--eat well, meditate, keep your body/mind in superb condition to be ready at any moment to do anything a director might need you to do. I feel like I can "be funny" at any moment, but in terms of "looking hot" at any moment, nope, I'm not there yet. I am staying very positive though.

Hey, even if I lose one pound every 2 weeks, that's still more success than failure. Positive thinking, right guys? Right.

No comments:

Post a Comment