Thursday, January 6, 2011

Call Sheets... and new goals

I got a call sheet this week late one evening with call times such as midnight the following night. I panicked, because I had a meeting that night and had to work early the next day (I have to be in my office at 7:30AM every morning). I emailed early the next morning to please forgive me, I'm so sorry, but I won't be able to make the shoot--maybe I could reschedule and shoot another day (or maybe I could hear word a little bit further in advance). Turns out they emailed everyone on the cast list, but not everyone was called. I was not called. WHEW--that was a relief--I did NOT want to disappoint these filmmakers!

I have another audition today for Lowe's, so they keep coming--should be a good 2011!

I also realized yesterday that besides losing weight (I have about 7 pounds left to go), I need to lose inches! I need to lose about 3-4 inches in both my hips and waist, so that basically means 1) sticking to eating healthily, and 2) (the big one) weights! toning! I can't get to where I want to be without some serious exercise, and that means exercise beyond the cardio that I've been doing.

Maybe I'll try P90X... I had those videos in college, but never completed a full 90 days. At this point, I think I need to get on a regular exercise schedule of some sort. I also have a feeling that even though I'm eating more healthily than before, I will need to eat even MORE healthily (or maybe even eat quite a bit less)... we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment